🔗Data about individual schools and districts
- Find your high school’s 2011 graduates, including whether they attended in-state colleges or universities – and which ones
- Find your high school’s 2012 ACT scores
- Find your school and district 2012 TCAP results for all grades – includes results for 2008 through 2012
- Find your school and district 2012 academic growth results
- Find your school and district third-grade TCAP reading results
- Find your high school’s graduate data, including whether graduates went to college in Colorado or out of state and a breakdown by graduates’ ethnicity and gender
- Find your high school’s remediation rates for 2006-2012, showing how many graduates required remedial courses when attending a state college or university. Includes summaries for 10 largest districts and state.
- Find your school’s drug offense history, covering 2007-08 to 2010-11 and including suspensions, expulsions and referrals to law enforcement
- Use our interactive map to find any K-12 public school in Colorado and see any medical marijuana dispensaries located nearby
- Updated with 2012 stats: Find your school’s four-year graduation rate, includes “on-time” graduation rates for 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012
- Find your school’s 2012 state rating, includes 2011 and 2010 ratings
- Find your school and district CSAP scores for 2008 through 2011
- Find your school and district academic progress indicators for 2011
🔗Additional data about school districts
- Find your district’s 2012 state rating
- Find your district’s new budget numbers for 2012-13, as calculated under the recently aproved School Finance Act
- Find your district’s high school graduates, including whether they went to school in Colorado, out of state – or not at all
- Find your district’s final budget numbers for 2011-12
- Find your district’s choice numbers – see how many students are choicing out of, and into, your school district
- Find your district’s education levels – see what the U.S. census says about adult education levels in your school district
🔗Specific district data
- Find your Denver school rating on the district’s 2012 School Performance Framework, which differs from the state’s school rating system
- Find the demographics of any school in Denver Public Schools, including poverty, minority, special needs and English language learners
🔗Interactive databases recommended by EdNews
- Schoolview Data Lab – This Colorado Department of Education site is a data geek’s dream. It’s best viewed in the Mozilla Firefox browser and you may need to play around a bit to figure out exactly how it works. But it’s worth it if you’re interested in, for example, exploring schoolwide – rather than grade-level – test scores over several years or ferreting out performance by poverty rates or other factors.
- i3 Data Center – This is the Interactive Institutional Information home of the Colorado Department of Higher Education and it provides a wealth of data on all higher ed indicators, including enrollment and degrees awarded by age, gender, ethnicity and other factors by each institution. This is another site worth a bit of time and patience.
We welcome suggestions for additional data that you’d like to see or possible errors you discover as you’re exploring. Please email us at EdNews@EdNewsColorado.org.