Art For Lunch!
Friday, 10:45 – 11:45 am
Ages 2 year to 5 years
Cultivate a more creative approach to healthy eating this fall. In this one-hour class, children engage with fruits and vegetables in fresh and exciting new ways, using visual art and hands-on crafts to explore science and nutrition topics and foster healthy habits.
SPARK offers registered semester-long classes featuring science, art, language, music, and movement for children ages 9 months to 5 years and their caregivers.
• All classes take place at SPARK, 1 John Street, Bklyn, NY 11201
• Sessions are taught by professional Teaching Artists.
• Class size limited to 12 children and their caregivers.
• Advanced registration required.
• Children must be accompanied by a parent or caregiver.
• Tuition: $396 per child for the 12-week session
(10% discount for BCM Traveler Members)
Register online at brooklynkids.org/spark
Schedule and offerings subject to change. Tuition is nonrefundable and nontransferable.
For more information, please email Victoria Calabro at firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, Sep 20, 10:45 AM
SPARK, 1 John Street, Bklyn, NY 11201
Tuition: $396 per child for the 12-week session (10% discount for BCM Traveler Members)
SPARK by BCM (Victoria Calabro)