- Kids in Chicago are going to pose with trash to form an image of Barack Obama tomorrow. Really.
- Russo reports that Chicagoans are planning a major protest against a key Arne Duncan initiative.
- Budget cuts didn’t stop Chicago schools from ordering $67,000 in cappuccino machines.
- This week is a prime time for graduates to visit their high schools.
- The mother of an autistic son contemplates possible New Year’s resolutions.
- McDonald’s: Soon to be serving 10,000 British students with internships.
- DOE alum Andres Alonso is dealing with sticky situations in Baltimore.
- Eduwonkette advises about how to interpret the Boston charter school study.
Remainders: Caffeine, protest, and performance art in Chicago
More stories in New York
More stories in Uncategorized