- A high school student is psyched to watch Obama’s inauguration at school.
- Richard Simmons taught kids in Chinatown how to work out. Yes, there’s a picture.
- A District 2 parent has a summary of Tuesday’s night’s Joel Klein-Al Sharpton appearance in Harlem.
- A teacher wonders why some of her colleagues aren’t more supportive of their students.
- The National Review: Maybe budget cuts will be good for schools!
- President Bush, in his last policy address, praised NCLB and education secretary pick Arne Duncan.
- Alexander Russo suggests questions for Duncan’s confirmation hearing next week.
Remainders: The devil's advocate pipes up on budget cuts
More stories in New York
More stories in Uncategorized