- Australia’s Julia Gillard says she doesn’t want to copy Joel Klein, exactly.
- A Michigander says Detroit’s schools should be more like New York City’s.
- Testing for admission to gifted programs is happening this weekend, snow or shine.
- Meet a Barnard College student who plans to revamp the city’s public schools.
- No need to read anything more about school reform: Norm Scott has all the answers.
- Day care could be making kids fat.
- A WaPo columnist says it doesn’t take toughness to turn around schools; Eduwonk says it does in D.C.
Remainders: The New York City model on the move
Share this story
Join the conversation on Facebook
The COVID-19 outbreak is changing the daily reality for schools and students across the country. Chalkbeat is a nonprofit newsroom dedicated to having all of the information you need in one place, but this kind of work isn't possible without your help.
Support Chalkbeat today.Donate Now
More stories in Uncategorized