- A professor in Chicago argues Arne Duncan is the wrong choice for education secretary.
- RiShawn biddle says the real school wars will be figuring out how to pay for pensions (or scrap them).
- Sara Mead has pre-K questions for Arne Duncan’s confirmation hearings tomorrow.
- Eduwonkette is aghast at performance pay for professors.
- A guide to how to watch the inauguration from school, from the Innovative Educator.
- Helen Zelon says the Hebrew charter school proposal looks solid.
Remainders: Arne Duncan will face the Congress tomorrow
More stories in New York
More stories in Uncategorized