- JD2718 says the KIPP unionization is a victory for teachers everywhere.
- Russo has a roundup of reactions to Arne Duncan’s uncontroversial confirmation hearing.
- Diane Ravitch says no thanks to de-schooling.
- Leonie Haimson points out that the Washington Post didn’t ask a parent for advice for Arne Duncan.
- Tweens in Park Slope report a rise in muggings.
- A teacher wonders whether it might be wise for his colleagues to sometimes play God.
- The state’s education grants are available for the public to peruse.
- Aaron Pallas points out some errors in the Bush Administration’s education claims.
- Clay Risen comments on the new education politics.
Remainders: Arne Duncan makes no waves
More stories in New York
More stories in Uncategorized